What's It All About

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Guest Designer Wednesday Rachelle Larsen


I’m thrilled above and beyond believe that a dear friend, Rachelle, has agreed to be my Guest Designer today with one of her fantastic project. First, my apologies to Rachelle as this had not gotten posted earlier.

Hi, 

My name is Rachelle and I am honored that Lynne asked me to be Guest Designer this week.

I love Lynne and she has become a very special friend to me.

For my project I created this fall is a "Card Pouch"




For the directions you may find them at Splitcoaststampers.com

For the base of my project I used a textured green 
Background Paper is from "Bo Bunny" A Gift Of Love -Beautiful Life Dots
Martha Stewart Punch-Martha Stewart Punch -SU Chocolate Chip
I used pearl drops in the center of the punch 
Sentiment Stamps from http://cardztv.blogspot.com/ "Thankful for You"
Buttons from Stash

I would love for you to stop by and visit me over at

Rachelle, what a phenomenal project. Fall is my very most favorite time of the year and you most definitely captured that with your project today!!!!

Don’t forget to stop by her blog and give her some bloggie love!! Thank you again Rachelle for being my Guest Designer and again, my apologies for the late post!


God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Much Love, Hugs Creative  Pixie Dust
Lynne

1 comment:

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness