What's It All About

Saturday, September 29, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose September 29, 2012

Welcome - I'm sew delighted you came to see several of my interpretations of I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose with Sketch #4 for September 29, 2012


  •  The sentiment I used was, "thinking of you" which was placed on an eyelet circle cut using Doilies from Designs on Cloud 9 which was cut on navy Recollections cardstock and then faux-stitched in white gel pen
  • My card was cut 6 x 6 - inches using teal cardstock
  • My background paper was cut 5.75 x 5.75 inches and is from Tsunami Rose's zibbet store, 8.5x11 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper, "Crown Roses" Teal
  • Circle and pennant were cut from my scrap bin
  • A navy pearl bow on the tag, cameo in upper right corner, vintage rose near eyelet circle and pearl heart button finish my card
I encourage you to visit and check out her sketches by joining her challenge and/or visiting her Facebook group! Also, mention to her about the custom Hello Kitty paper. You can also visit her on I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose and become a follower. You will become addicted and rise to the challenge!!!

Please make sure you check out my Design Team sisters' cards as well and see how they meet Daisy's Sketch Challenge!.  I know you won't be disappointed!


September Design Team:

Daisy
Ultima Linda Gold
Valerie  
Violet

God Bless You and Thank You for Visiting Today. 
Be sure to stop back on a daily basis 
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!
I know I'm behind the eight-ball but I'm working on playing "ketchup"~~~
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust,

Lynne

1 comment:

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness