What's It All About

Sunday, August 5, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for August 2, 2012

Welcome - I'm sew glad you came to see my I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for August 2, 2012. Let August begin . . .


This is what I did with Sketch #23 for August 2, 2012:



This card and I had a few discussions before we came to an agreement and I hope you like how it came out!
  • The sentiment I used is, "to be all that is possible, to be all we can be, we must dream of being more." by Tim Holtz
  • My background paper is from Daisy's Zibbet store, 8x8 Vintage Printable Scrapbook Paper - "Vintage Teapot" - Purple"
  • Now, I also used another of Daisy's prints which was a freebie which can be found on her blog, this was also inked using the distress from Tim Holtz
  • My card was cut 6 x 6-inches and I used DCWV The Linen Stack
  • My sentiment was cut and my sentiment was stamped on an ivory Recollection background and edges inked using Tim Holtz distress. 
  • Lavender pearls were added for interest on my sentiment and top corners also along the side of my fairy tag, AND around my sentiment
  • Since sew many of Daisy's sketches has those darn little flags that I love ever sew much, I created  svg file in my Make the Cut that all I have to do is cut them now and these were also inked with Tim Holtz distress ink
I encourage you to visit and check out her sketches by joining her challenge and/or visiting her Facebook group! You can also visit her on I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose and become a follower. You will become addicted and rise to the challenge!!!

Please make sure you check out my Design Team sisters' cards as well and see how they meet Daisy's Sketch Challenge!.  I know you won't be disappointed!


August Design Team is now divided between Two Teams
Full-Time Design Team:
Daisy- http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com
God Bless You and Thank You for Visiting Today. 
Be sure to stop back on a daily basis 
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust,
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness