What's It All About

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for August 5, 2012

Welcome - I'm sew glad you came to see my I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for August 5, 2012. 

This is what I have created with Sketch #7 for August 5, 2012:




I had a lot of fun creating this card with this beautiful paper that had been given to me that actually looks like a lace over-lay. Complimented it with Designs on Cloud 9 Heart Doilies, Martha Steward Eyelet Border Punch and Elegant Edges, I have a soft beautiful card that I hope you enjoy as much as I have!!!!
  • The sentiment I used is, "you're in my thoughts" (Ok, I know that seems to be the only sentiment I use, but it can be used for sew many things!!!)
  • My background paper is from a friend and was cut 5.75 x 5.75 inches
  • My card was cut 6 x 6-inches 
  • My sentiment is on a label using my Cricut Elegant Edges Cartridge oblong frames which I used the same frame and just altered the size for the element my heart doily is on.
  • Aqua pearls were added for interest at center of the flowers on my heart doily.
  • 1/4-inch ribbon from my stash when I used to make doll clothes was used for the trim
  • Other trim was cut from scraps using my Martha Stewart Eyelet Edge Punch on either side of the ribbon with sentiment in the center
  • The heart doily was cut using Designs on Cloud 9 Heart Doilies which I absolutely love love love~~~
I encourage you to visit and check out her sketches by joining her challenge and/or visiting her Facebook group! You can also visit her on I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose and become a follower. You will become addicted and rise to the challenge!!!

Please make sure you check out my Design Team sisters' cards as well and see how they meet Daisy's Sketch Challenge!.  I know you won't be disappointed!


August Design Team is now divided between Two Teams
Full-Time Design Team:
Daisy- http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com
God Bless You and Thank You for Visiting Today. 
Be sure to stop back on a daily basis 
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust,
Lynne

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card my friend I love the color and that paper is awesome it really does look like lace Another awesome creation!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness