What's It All About

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I Believe There Are Angels Among Us

Oh I believe there are angels among us
Sent down to us from somewhere up above.
They come to you and me in our darkest hours.
To show us how to live to teach us how to give.
To guide us with the light of love.

I know for myself, that I have a guardian angel watching over me as she is my very own precious child that I had lost in 1991 and she would have been 23 years old today. Strange how comforting it is to know that someone watches over us in sew many ways.


When life held troubled times, and had me down on my knees.
There’s always been someone there to come along and comfort me.
A kind word from a stranger, to lend a helping hand.
A phone call from a friend, just to say I understand.

Today's hop may be the story of our own Guardian Angel who watches over us, the beauty of angels, or just expressing kind words. The craft blogging world is phenomenal as sharing loving thoughts and caring towards others.

We have fabulous sponsors today

  • Lucy Kelleher, A Close to My Heart representative, has graciously offered a stamp set called "Angelic Blessings" to one lucky winner that becomes a follower of her blog, http://love2createitall.blogspot.com 

 If you were visiting me today, I appreciate and love you visiting me, but would want you to start at the beginning of the hop not as to miss a single angel with Lynne at http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/. I am at the start of the hop today and you’re in the right flight pattern!

My project today is a work in progress as I have made two (2) angels which I think will go in a book I will make.



  • Angels are from Simply Prim Angels from My Scrap Chick which I think are funky but yet representative of how I imagine my angel to be. . .
  • Papers are scraps
Your next stop along the way today is Kimberly. I thank you and appreciate you're stopping today and hope you stop again!

I have the complete line-up of the angels and my very special friends in the blog hop just in case you get off the chosen path!!!




God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

6 comments:

  1. Lynne what a beautiful hop you have organized, yes there are many angels above us...thanks for hosting this hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne, your angels are beautiful, just like your daughter. What an honor for her to make a special hop for this special day. I am so sorry for your loss. May she always be your special guardian angel. She did very well as choosing you as her mother. You have the biggest heart and will always hold her in it. love to you my friend. It's an honor joining in with you on such a special day. Tami
    Tambo's Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your angel is wonderful and so is your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lynne, this is so special.I didn't know about your daughter.I just can't imagine how much you miss her.Your angels you made are beautiful!!!!!
    Love, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. your angel's are just as precious as your baby angel. huggs and love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your adorable angels. They make me smile. Thank you for letting me be part of this hop and sorry for taking so long to comment. I thought I Had already. I'm so behind right now when it comes to comments and hops. Guess what I'll be doing all day today. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness