What's It All About

Monday, July 9, 2012

Scrapping with Lisa's Designs Design Team Project - Elephant Frame


Welcome to Scrapping with Lisa's Designs (http://scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/) Design Team blog hop project for July 8th!!! Our project is using Elephant Frame Hugger 2 (http://www.scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/item_71/Elephant-Frame-Hugger-2.htm). As with any project there are rules. The Design Team is to create using the file BUT not doing as a digital design. With the rules being said, I would love to introduce you to our line-up for today!

We're so happy you joined us at the jungle today to frame our special little ones and know you can think of people that would look adorable set in this frame or even for a baby shower gift!!!

Lisa is again, offering two (2) lucky winners a free file from her store by remarking on each stop along the way of the elephant walk!

My frame is for my granddaughter, Lily for her new room. When I first thought of what to make for my elephant all I could think of was Grouch Marx famous comedy line, “How he got in my pajama’s I’ll never know” from his movie Animal Crackers. Thus, I wanted to dress up my elephant, which I named Alloicious the Button Queen as she is royally dressed in her purple button jammies! How many buttons do you ask --- hmmmm I could make you count them but I also could be nice … LOL! The buttons are from one of my “stash” tins which are numerous and I still have buttons! I decoupaged the background of my wooden frame which I had purchased at Michael’s for a dollar with ModPodge to add a finish along with sealing the papers. My buttons are all hot-glued to avoid little fingers thinking they are edible!!! She's got bows with pearls and instead of a peanut, a butterfly because Lily's new carpet is butterflies! 



Feature Attractions: BFF is the next project that will be presented by Scrapping with Lisa's Design Team on July 23, 2012. See you there and don't forget to leave your comments!!!! Ya alll come back 'ya hear!


Your next stop is my wonderfully talented and beautiful friend, Kimberly, to see what she has created!

God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

4 comments:

  1. Cute frame!! LOVE the elephant and the buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne, I love your frame! It is so adorable! I know Lily will too. I love all the buttons and the butterflies. Great job my friend! Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful with your buttons and the colors :)

    fitness club advertising

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your frame. The color is fabby since it is my fave color. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness