What's It All About

Sunday, July 1, 2012

2nd Annual for the Love of Pink


Welcome to the 2nd Annual For the Love of Pink to celebrate Gill McCall’s birthday!!!!

For this project I made a card and brace yourself – I made a card basically “PINK” and we all know how much I love the color pink!!!!


If you just happened to visit me today, I really appreciate it but would love for you to start at the beginning of our hop at Gill's blog. If you came from Barbara then you are following the right shade of pink!

This is my very very first easel card and I was totally surprised how easy it was --- ok, I did glue one piece on the wrong side, but all is well in the world!!! LOL

RECIPE:
  • To make my easel card I used a tutorial on Splitcoasters, with step-by-step directions including scoring …. how easy is that
  • My adorable dolly on the front is Bella and is a Treasure Box Button Beauties cutting file
  • Yellow and Pink paper from Recollection Stack
  • Bling and buttons are from my “collection” and “stash”
  • Lacey Labels Cricut Cartridge label cut at 2-inches
  • Black and white gel pens to add dimension
  • Clear stamper "Girls just want to have fun"; now how purrfect is that?




Hope you enjoyed my card and don’t forget to wish Gill a very very happy birthday!!!


Your next stop along the birthday pink stop is Tory!

God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

9 comments:

  1. what a great card! I've been wanting to create an easel card! I'm very encouraged by your comment... if you say that it's not that hard... and your card as come out gorgeous for a 1st time wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your easel card design and that super cute image and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous easel card Lynne and I love the little girl and oh yes we girls sure do like to have fun :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww how cute is that lil girl, and such a true sentiment,
    Girls defo wanna have fun
    Love it
    New follower too
    Hugz
    Kenzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynne this is such an adorably sweet card. thanks for taking part in my birthday hop. hope all is ok with you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynne, Your Craftiness....well done!

    This is a fab easel card! I love these type of cards as the recipient is always in awe of it.

    Well done and thank you for sharing.

    Lisa
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is super adorable Lynne!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie! Your card is so adorable! Great hopping with you, my friend!
    Barbara B.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness