What's It All About

Monday, March 19, 2012

Welcome to my Purplie Design Team Project for March 15th - Something Green for St. Patty's Day and I don't want just cards so think outside of the norm...home decor for example. Ok, I know we are running behind but the Design Team all seemed to get ill at the same time or there were other issues.

My project is a mobile which the cats are loving at this time!

RECIPE:
Cricut Cartridge Simply Charmed ct at 6-inches for rainbow and pot of gold - I cut each piece twice to make it reversible as it twirls
Cricut Cartridge Simply Charmed leprechaun cut at 4.25-inches
Gold coins from my stash
Yellow Stickles to outline the coins
Puff dots to add dimension
8 pound fishing line







Hope you enjoyed my mobile as I know the cats are enjoying playing with the coins.


Be sure to stop by and check out the rest of the fabulous Design Team

Thank you for stopping by
God Bless you
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne 

2 comments:

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness