What's It All About

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Design Team Project for Purplefuntastick Creations

Welcome to my Purplie Design Team Project for March 29th - Easter/Faith Post and something other than a card. My project is something that I created using my embroidery machine with a heavy weight rayon thread. It is a lacey cross using the embroidery machine with a dissoluble stabilizer that melts away with water. Ready for this --- there are over 50,000 stitches in this cross!


Hope you enjoyed my embroidered cross - Be sure to stop by and check out the rest of the fabulous Design Team:


Thank you for stopping by
God Bless you
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne 

2 comments:

  1. That is absolutely beautiful and so meaningful. A lot of work and love went in your cross and it shows. Hugs, Jearise

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness