What's It All About

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Guest Designer Wednesday - Edwina Brown

I want to check out another fabulous project by Edwina at http://edwinascreations.blogspot.com/  – she is a wonderful designer and friend!!!!!

Lynne, Here is the card I made for you. There are different photos of it. I hope you like it.





I used Cricut cartridges Elegant Edges, 3 Birds on Parade, and Sweethearts to make this card. I left the tags without writing so the person I am giving the card to can use the tags. The ribbon is from 3 Girl Jam baby girl crinkle ribbon. The Twine is from the Twinery. The papers are by Martha Steward and Recollections. The stamped sentiment is by Stampin Up.

Thanks Edwina – you are always willing to be a special Guest Designer with the most fabulous projects which I thoroughly enjoy and appreciate!!!!!! Thoroughly AMAZING and PHENOMENAL!!! Please stop by and give Edwina some bloggie love and tell her what an amazing project this is!

God Bless you and Thank you for stopping by:
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning! When I saw my card twice in a row, I thought what's with blogger. Then realized one was you. Thanks for having me as a guest designer. 5:44am is too early to be commenting, but wanted to before I have to get busy. Have a good day. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! Awesome Idea.!. This goes on my fave list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edwina --- this is totally awesome and then when I received it in the mail --- words escape me as the pictures don't do this justice -- thank you my dear dear friend not only for this card but also the gift of your friendship!
    Hugs and Love
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness