What's It All About

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Guest Designer - Sept 25th

Welcome to another fun-filled Guest Designer day with our uber talented Shannon. I (meaning Sue) serve on a design team with her and always love seeing her projects. Today is no exception! So without further delay, here's Shannon <G>.....


Our dear friend Lynne of Her Craftiness is out of commission and has left it up to her friends to take care of her blog.  Kari and Sue, you are doing a great job!  Today is my day to fill in as a guest designer.  Here is my "all about fall" project.






The paper was designed by Nancie Rowe-Janitz @ Fancy Pants Designs.  It is from the ALL FALL collection.  I saw this paper at the scrapbook expo this summer and had to have it!  Lucky for me it was 50% off!


For the flowers I used my new Sizzix die.  I had some cute paper in my scrap bin so I used that along with the felt.  For the centers I used my new favorite tool the ITop from Imaginisce.  I also added some bling just for fun!  And don't forget the twine on the left! I
love twine!! I think it is a great accent to any page!




That is all for today!  I hope you enjoyed my layout.  Lynne, we are all praying for a fast recovery!  Have a crafty day!!


Shannon
and share the love. Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. That card is gorgeous. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers and colors are beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing! Truly AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness