What's It All About

Friday, September 2, 2011

Guest Designer Friday - Kari Sanchez

I'm thrilled beyond belief that I have such great friends that are willing to be my Guest Designers. Today, my special Guest Designer is Kari from Purple Funtastic Creations. As you may know, I lost my youngest daughter who had a birthday on August 29th, who is my personal Guardian Angel. I have Kari a tough theme and project as I wanted a birthday card for my angel.....Thank you Kari


Hello Friends! 
Thanks for stopping by....today I am Lynne's guest designer on Her Craftiness.  She wanted to me make her daughter Molly that passed a way a "Happy Birthday" card, which I did...she loved pink! :)  Thank you Lynne for letting me be a guest designer on your blog.  

So in honor of her I did an angel...this angel stamp is actually a Christmas stamp but I make some of the snowflakes a flower and put self adhesive pink gems in center and then I made her an outdoor angel stamping her in green...then I put a butterfly, a flower and a heart on her.  Then as she blows her magic through her horn on others as she flies over heaven. Pretty cute if not different for me to do...I had to think out of the box since I didn't have any angel stamps except this...but it worked! :)


Happy Birthday Molly and may you have fun with the other angels in heaven with our loving Father who takes care of you.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to give Lynne some bloggy love and well me too...hehehe ..have a great day friends...I am going to enjoy my son's game tonight.

In His Love,
Be Inspired,
Kari

Thank you again Kari for a funtastic project for me. Yes, she is in heaven with the other angels including my parents who just recently passed away. Don't forget to stop over and give Kari bloggie love!!!!

God Bless all of my followers and all angels!
Hugs and Love
Lynne

2 comments:

  1. Oh so sweet and beautiful!

    chrissandlou.blogspot.com
    america57@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this!!! What a wonderful tribute. You are such a wonderful friend. I <3 you :)

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness