What's It All About

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wonderful Laura Davidson Guest Designer Wednesday

I am sew very very fortunate to have wonderful friends to be my Guest Designers. Granted, we've bet due to a "blog" thing but the friendships that have emerged are fantastic and wonderful!!!!

Today's marvelous Guest Designer is Laura from Laura Lees Dream. You gotta stop by and give her some bloggie love as to her wonderful projects!!!! AMAZING!

A little bit about Laura: I love to scrapbook,and stamp..I use my cricut and cuttlebug (or big shot) almost everyday! I love to create new things (especially cards). I also love to read and hang out with my 4 grandchildren and Emily when I can.

Drum Roll Please as to Laura's first project (yes, there are 2 projects she made for us today!!!)

Sweet Summer Memories:


Recipe for Sweet Summer Memories:
Green Gingham is CTMH.
Orange paper- Life of the Party from Simple Stories.
Stamps are from Unity!
There was no sketch for this one
Gems are random found in stash
Glossy Accents on the surf board, bucket, and shovel
SU punch for the corners


. . . . did you notice, there are my flippy floppies on the clothes line!!! Great job Laura but not to be outdone, she also has a 2-page layout!!! The border trims and how they are placed are phenominal!!!







Recipe for Double page layout:
All paper is from stash...
Yellow is from CTMH.
MS heart punch for the borders (Laura just loves this punch)
Sketch is from Lets Scrap... sketch 3-10-10
Paws are from Cricut Carts- four legged friends and zoo day.
Cindy Loo cartridge was also used
Just love my cricut!!! (I agree as I love mine also!!!)



Laura also has another layout which will be on her blog AND has blog candy to a lucky random person who posts on not only on Her Craftiness BUT also must comment on Laura's!!! I would love them to be a follower but not necessary... I am not sure what I am giving yet ..
thanks so much for asking me to do this ... I have done more layouts this week then in the past 3 months... cant wait until the next time.

Laura, your layout is gorgeous and I also stopped by and saw your layout for your daughter's prom - gorgeous!!!!! Thank you Laura and I will be sure to ask you to come back and display more of your projects!!!!! Thanks again!!!


God Bless my Bloggie Friends
Hugs and Love,
Lynne


2 comments:

  1. Oh Laura, I just love these projects. The border punches are awesome. And your dog is the cutest. Thanks for sharing your awesome talent.

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this collection of design are super and very nice post. new design are very good. all collections are pretty good..and all the best for your future designs..

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness