What's It All About

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Guest Designer Wednesday Maria of Gone Scrap Happy

Today my Guest Designer is my dear friend Maria of Gone Scrap Happy and my Theme for my August Guest Designers is Dog Days of Summer --- well Maria did find this a bit of a challenge but She never lets a challenge stop her --- check this out cause I know I totally enjoyed her interpretation and got a chuckle from the thermometer!!


Hey y'all!
Lynn truly challenged me this week. :)
Her theme this month was  "Dog days of Summer".
All I was able to think of was a dog that was hot. lol

Well I made the following.
To be used with pictures from our recent family vacation.
borders
All of the paper I used is from Stampin' Up. 
I used to SVG files:
** the flames are actually waves that I made bigger & they are from SVGcuts.com
** the Thermometer is from Lil' Scraps of Heaven





This will definitely go great with the pictures of Hunter 
diving on his first Slip & Slide :)
Thanks for stopping by!!
Smooches

Maria, I love the thermometer - its adorable waving its fan!! Beautiful job and I'm sew glad you were my Guest Designer and didn't let a little challenge stop you!!!!
Don't forget to stop by and visit Maria 
and give her some bloggie love!!!

Stay cool!
Hugs and love to all
Gob Bless
Lynne

3 comments:

  1. Aww this is so cute...LOL...love it! Maria did a fantastic job and met the challenge! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and colorful. Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is awesome :) Great job!

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness