What's It All About

Thursday, August 18, 2011

German Beer Maid Wishing a Happy Thursday

Happy Thursday --- hope everyone is enjoying their day!

I had made this card for my brother's birthday and not only did I do the German but I had the English translation on the back of the card. This is Heidi which is a digi stamp that I loved to color. She was colored with colored pencils including the shading. I use the Prism colored pencils. The paper I used was DCWV Main Street with a red mat and an additional white mat with Heidi on top of that with a balloon which I had printed from Microsoft Office Word. I added the Glossy Accents to make it look like beer foaming. She was asking if he would like a beer for his birthday with the English translation on the back!


I loved the look of this card and want to color more of her for additional cards!

God Bless 
Hugs and Love,
Lynne

2 comments:

  1. Go you!!! I love the coloring and need to check out those pencils. I have good old fashioned Crayola and think I need to graduate to real colored pencils . Great job!

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband would love this card!! It is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness