What's It All About

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Ember's 2nd Birthday Card




We went to Ember's, a 2 year old's, birthday party on Friday and wanted to incorporate several of my cartridges because I couldn't decide upon just one. Abby Gadaby is from Sesame Street Friends (the fairy in training) was cut at 6.25 with added bling of rhinestones for her wand. The card was cut with A Child's Year cartridge (of course one of my fav's!) using Sweet Treats paper.

Check out Abby's birthday crown which is cut from Once Upon a Princess -- these crowns are great as they have numbers which are cut inside. Of course, I used the number "2" for Ember's 2nd birthday with the added bling of rhinestones to decorate the tips of the crown! These are perfect colors for a little 2 year old princess of pink and purple!

The inside of the card I used Once Upon a Princess as it has an adorable phrase of Magical which was cut at 2.50, George cartridge has a great Birthday Blessings phrase also cut at 2.50 and ember cut using the Alphabet which is built into the E2.

I absolutely love my Xyron with the phrases and letters for the card with less mess plus while I'm cutting I insert the little pieces and this way when I am finished cutting, I have all my little pieces in one place glued and ready to go to finish!

Hugs and love,

Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness