What's It All About

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ponder, Ponder - Think, Think, Think

As Winnie the Pooh would say, think, think, think. I had a great day watching Sasha who is 5. We blew bubbles, drew with chalk, colored, was teaching her to dribble a basketball, ride a bike, and we even made homemade donuts. We had a busy busy day but unfortunately, I did not get any crafting done! With all of the pondering and thinking, I have come up with an idea - with my vast collection of Cricut cartridges, I would chose a cartridge a day and make either a card, tag, box, purse or just let my imagination run wild and free but trying to add a little twist to my projects! I was once told that I march to the beat to a different drummer. My response would be that I don't march to the beat of a different drummer but instead follow the tuba player! As a teaser, my first project with this new course of action will be with my most recent cartridge that not only intriques but intimidates me. Let the games begin! Until, then love and hugs. Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness