What's It All About

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Eeyore and Piglet Tramatic Day for Jen


Today was a tramatic day for my daughter. She is a Pharmacist and today was her first day back to work after her maternity leave and leaving Lily with her grandparents. To mark the day, I thought I would make her a card. She loves Eeyore and on the Pooh and Friends, there is poor Eeyore looking sad. He was cut at 3.50 inches with a few tear drops. Piglet is holding on to Eeyore's tail almost as if holding on to Mommy's apron strings! Had to add some bling to the card and added a rhinestone to Eeyore's tail to attach when Piglet and Eeyore are back together again! Piglet was cut at 2.50 inches. I absolutely love A Child's Year cartridge with all the card styles. This card is scalloped on the one side and shows off the reversable paper cut at 6.50. For the wording, I used Make the Cut with the Storybook font to do the wording and then used the Shape Magic to put the shadow around the wording. I just love love love my Xyron for lettering and don't have the gluey mess!!! Wording is on a pretty turquoise shadow with white lettering. I shaded Eeyore and Piglet with colored pencils. Since the wording is "Don't worry" on the front with "we" and then the bee also cut from the Pooh and Friends which was cut 2 inches. I used the dots to attach Eeyore, and the lettering . Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoyed making this card!

Hugs and love,

Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness